• Form – it is a fitting jacket with strap which is located between the legs. It is the first clothes which is used by the challengers.
• Sous – plastron – it is wear underneath the jacket. It provides double protection.
• Gloves – the most significant glove is this which keeps the gun.
You’re looking for different details comparable with the topic from current article? The best think to do is to click here to study find more in the content (http://www.lot.com/airline-tickets/flights-from-warsaw-to-toronto)!
• Breeches – they are special trousers which protect legs.
• Shoes – they are primarily flat shoes and they are designed to be very comfortable.
• Mask – it is the most crucial protection, it protects face and neck.
• Plastic female chest protector – it is worn by female challengers.
conducted by expert tutor who is a certified, skilled and incredibly practiced player.
The fence courses in groups take place each day from wednesday to Friday from 6pm – 8pm and on Saturdays are organized special seminars where the fencers may develop their knowledge. The Weekend practise begins at 12pm and finishes at 3pm. It is also a possibility to take part in individual course which is arranged independently with the fencer and the teacher.